Hire Intake Conversion Experts (ICE) to Run Your 3M Earplug Retention Campaign
Intake Conversion Experts (ICE) is here to help your firm operate a mass tort retention campaign for victims of 3M’s fraudulent and deceptive practices. With a skilled and experienced conversion team in place, your law firm could bring in numerous potential clients, and potentially millions of dollars.
ICE understands that client intake is the most important aspect in operating any mass tort retention campaign. Outsource your legal call services to ICE. We will screen and retain veterans injured by 3M’s defective earplugs. You can focus you time on the more important legal aspects of your mass tort campaign-bringing justice to our war heroes.
ICE specializes in providing professional and thorough legal intake services. With decades of experience in managing large law firms, legal technology, and marketing, ICE’s leadership has the know-how and skills to take your leads and turn them into actual clients.
If your firm is currently pursuing mass tort claims against 3M, be sure to contact our intake conversion specialists to increase the number of clients you retain in your campaign. With help from ICE, your marketing efforts will increase your margin of profits. You are only obligated to pay if we successfully acquire a retainer on your behalf.
Call us at 855-WITH ICE, or contact us online, to see how we can help your 3M combat earplug campaign.
Do I Need a 3M Combat Earplug Lead Retention and Follow-up Service?
You are personal injury attorneys. You likely spend thousands of dollars each year in marketing and outreach efforts. You have staff personnel who are available to answer calls and take messages.
But with the advance of technology, times have definitely changed, especially in the legal field. It is no longer enough to have a receptionist take a call and make an appointment for a potential client to come in for a consultation.
Injured persons looking for personal injury attorneys have resources at hand to research their options. Also, the internet has created an impatient society. People want immediate results. If you are not available to speak to a potential client when the call, they will move on to the next attorney.
Our staff at ICE are intake and retention specialists. We are trained to speak to potential clients and turn them into actual clients. ICE is committed to providing your potential clients with the attention that they deserve. ICE’s staff of trained professionals works every lead with the goal of delivering a new client to you.
Why Choose ICE?
ICE’s conversion experts understand the importance of intake in an extremely competitive legal market. Working with ICE’s experts will increase your retention percentage.
Founder Gary P. Falkowitz, Esq. brings years of personal injury legal experience to the team. He was the managing attorney for one of the nation’s largest personal injury law firms. He also works as the Principle Consultant at Maximum Intake Consulting where he improves intake procedures and conversion rates for law firms throughout the nation.
Chris O’Brien has over 15 years of business process experience in plaintiff law firms. At ICE, he manages the firm’s intake and retention software, Captorra, the industry’s most prominent case intake and lead conversion software.
Matt Kelley is the team’s expert in legal technology. He is passionate about discovering and developing new software and to best meet his client’s needs.
With over ten years in the field, Denny Newberry is the sales and marketing arm of ICE. His background and experience enable him to learn and implement the best intake practices for his clients.
With their combined experiences and expertise, the team at ICE has delivered impressive results. ICE has an average conversion rate of 70% to 80%, while the national industry average is only 50% to 60%.
ICE believes in transparency. We appreciate all of our customers and strive to provide the best service possible. You will have access to all the calls that we have handled on your behalf and you will be able to customize a package from the services we provide that best fits your firm’s needs.
Areas of 3M Combat Earplug Retention Campaigns We Handle
Here is how ICE’s team of experts can help with your 3M earplug retention campaign:
- Live Call Transfer: If a potential client is met with a busy signal, an automated attendant, or a long hold time, you will most likely lose that client. There is no need for it to happen. With live call transfer, ICE guarantees that every call to your firm is met by a live voice ready to listen.
- Follow-up on Missed Calls: ICE understands that a missed call is a missed opportunity. If a veteran calls your firm with an interest in filing a claim against 3M, and no one is able to answer the call, then that potential client is unlikely to call back. ICE’s intake agents are ready to immediately reach out to your missed calls, letting your clients know that they are a priority.
- Ability to Schedule Signups for Qualified Cases: — ICE knows that if sign-ups are pursued too aggressively, 3M combat arms earplug victims may be turned off and choose to work with another law firm. We are aware that some people need to be comfortable with the process before they move forward with their legal case, and our agents can help those people take the needed steps when they are ready.
- Ability to Sign Claimants on Your Behalf: Once a veteran reaches out to you about a 3M combat earplug claim, ICE has the ability to retain the veteran on your behalf. Through the use of their e-sign technology, ICE can convert a lead into an actual client.
- Follow-up on Lost Leads: There are many leads that law firms have to abandon for various reasons, but ICE has the ability to bring those lost leads back to life. We are experts in reconnecting with people and providing them with important updates that can show them why your firm can ably handle their case. Our personalized strategy is very successful retaining many of these clients.
- Follow-up on Web Leads: Many new clients come through firms by way of the internet. Your firm probably has an online form that victims of 3M can use to submit information regarding their claim. ICE offers immediate responses to web inquiries. ICE understands that the first to respond is the attorney the client will most often choose to represent them.
- Follow-up on Internet Chats: Veterans who were affected by 3M’s defective combat earplugs may use internet chats to obtain information about their options for pursuing a claim. Perhaps you will offer information and advice regarding their circumstances. ICE will follow-up with all your internet chats. The ICE team of experts can turn an informational chat into a discussion about legal representation.
3M Mass Tort Combat Earplug Campaign Will Help Thousands of Veterans
Our military members relied on 3M earplugs to protect them in both training and combat. They were told that the earplugs would save their hearing. Later they learned that they were lied to by 3M.
3M sold the defective combat earplugs between 2003 and 2015. They knew of the earplug’s design defect but failed to disclose its flaws to the government. As a result, our military veterans suffered.
The 3M combat earplugs offered little to no protection to those who relied on them on the battlefield. Our veterans are now dealing with hearing loss and tinnitus because of the defective combat earplugs sold by 3M.
Tinnitus is a high-pitched ringing or hissing sound in the ears. These hearing conditions are permanent. According to the Department of Veterans Affairs, tinnitus is the most common disability experienced by war veterans. There are currently over 2.7 million veterans receiving tinnitus benefits.
ICE can help you identify and retain clients harmed by 3M’s fraudulent business practices, so you can concentrate on holding 3M accountable on behalf of our military veterans.
Let ICE Answer the Call
If you are considering a 3M earplug retention campaign, and you want to increase your intake retention rate to improve your firm’s profitability, call ICE now. Our team of experts and our professionally trained staff is here to help take your firm’s business to the next level.
ICE understands that mass tort attorneys need to focus on what they do best – providing legal services for their clients harmed by the fraudulent representations of 3M. ICE can handle your firm’s mass tort retention campaign, freeing up time to enable you to provide the best legal representation possible for your clients.
ICE is much more than a simple answering service. We specialize in mass tort client retention. We invest in training and personnel management so that our agents can convert qualified leads into your new clients. Remember, ICE only gets paid if it delivers a signed retainer to you.
Call us at 855-WITH ICE, or contact us online, to see how we can help your 3M combat earplug retention campaign.