Why You Need Lead Conversion and Retention in a Zantac Mass Tort Campaign
Law firms pour a significant amount of money, time, and effort into mass tort campaigns without reaching their financial goals. This may be because attorneys bypass an important factor: legal intake conversion. We know that your goal is to help your clients receive compensation from the parties that have caused them harm.
When your firm has clients who were diagnosed with cancer and they’ve taken Zantac for years, it is up to your law firm to help your clients secure compensation for their losses. However, if you don’t focus on securing and retaining clients, you’ll miss out on many clients who need your expertise. That is where ICE steps in.
At ICE, we are here to help you capture and convert leads so that you can help your clients recover losses. ICE understands that in order to have a successful mass tort retention campaign, you must find qualified clients. We screen, convert, and retain clients for you so that you can focus on what you know best: the law.
At ICE, we have an efficient method of intake conversion and retention and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. We work tirelessly to help you contact clients and secure leads, and we are flexible throughout the process. We can be as integrated as necessary throughout the process and are responsive to your needs.
Why Choose Us?
If your law firm is pouring thousands of dollars into marketing and retention campaign efforts without seeing significant results, it may be because you are not able to secure and retain all the clients who are responding. If you don’t have the resources to give every potential plaintiff the attention they deserve, then you will likely have trouble retaining clients.
Potential clients are most likely shopping around for a law firm that they trust to handle their Zantac claim. If you don’t have the time or staff to have multiple phone calls, meetings, or emails with each potential client, then you may be losing a customer as well as money. At ICE, we handle all of your intake efforts. We offer personalized communication to make sure your Zantac client feels secure throughout the process.
ICE offers the following services to potential Zantac mass tort campaign clients:
- We handle the calls – Your law firm needs to quickly answer calls from prospective clients before they lose interest and reach out to another firm. At ICE, our intake specialists are trained to connect with callers and provide them with personal attention. We have the information readily available to answer the questions from potential clients that turn leads into conversions.
- We follow up on any missed calls – If the initial phone call falters, our team will strategically and aggressively follow up with these leads by using our robust technology systems and software. We immediately return any missed calls or hang-ups so that you don’t lose any potential clients.
- We follow up on Web leads – Your firm’s website probably has a contact form for potential clients to fill out their information and briefly describe their case. However, these Zantac victims are likely shopping around and filling out similar forms at other law firm’s websites. ICE quickly responds to these potential clients so that we can build a relationship before they start looking elsewhere.
- We qualify potential clients – Our employees know that you have to screen a potential client before you can know if they are the right fit for your services. We have a thorough process in which we speak with potential clients and determine if they are eligible to be a claimant in your mass tort claims. We provide you with only eligible clients.
- We retain your clients – We offer specialized attention to each potential client throughout the entire process. We recognize that quality communication and direct attention make potential clients feel secure. Our most efficient way of signing on clients is by using an electronic signature.
- We are transparent throughout the entire process – We value your participation and don’t want to leave you out of the process. We offer you full transparency of our operations including access to all of our calls. In addition, you get to choose the ways in which we assist your intake conversion.
Frequently Asked Questions About Zantac Lawsuit Retention Campaigns
What Qualifies as an Unsafe Level of NDMA?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advised companies to recall Zantac (ranitidine) if testing results showed levels of NDMA above the acceptable daily intake, which is 0.32 parts per million for ranitidine.
Why is NDMA Harmful?
NDMA is an environmental contaminant that is found in water and foods, including dairy products, vegetables, and grilled meats. While Zantac (ranitidine) does not pose an immediate health risk, exposure to high doses of NDMA over a long period of time may cause cancer.
While the FDA is not calling for individuals to stop taking Zantac at this time, patients taking prescription ranitidine who wish to stop taking the medication should consult with their healthcare professional about alternative treatment options. People taking over-the-counter ranitidine should consider taking a different type of heartburn medication, according to the FDA.
Which Medicines Can Consumers Take Instead of Zantac?
Consumers taking over-the-counter ranitidine may consider taking other over-the-counter prescriptions for their heartburn. Some alternative over-the-counter medications that do not include NDMA include Pepcid (famotidine), Tagamet (cimetidine), Nexium (esomeprazole), Prevacid (lansoprazole) and Prilosec (omeprazole).
If patients who taking prescription ranitidine wish to switch over to another medication, there are multiple drugs that can be prescribed by a healthcare professional for the same or similar uses as Zantac (ranitidine).
Let ICE Help with Your Zantac Mass Tort Campaign
If you want to reach more qualified clients in need of support for their Zantac lawsuit and you want to retain their business, let us help you. Our professionally-trained staff can help you reach more people and retain more clients.
We understand that, as mass tort attorneys, you need to focus on providing expert legal representation for your clients. Let us free up your workload by helping you manage your firm’s Zantac lawsuit retention campaign.
ICE gets paid only when we provide you with a signed retainer. Call us today at 855-WITH-ICE, or contact us online so we can start helping your firm with your Zantac lawsuit retention campaign.