Do I Need A Talcum Powder Campaign Lead Retention and Follow-up Service?
Potential talcum powder clients do not always choose the first law firm they make contact with. A number of issues with your own handling of these cases could end up costing you potential clients.
Slow response time is a very common problem, but other issues could include inadequate follow-up, unavailability, bad phone etiquette, or a simple lack of confidence in the law firm. ICE understands how to speak to potential clients and maintain their interest in working with a law firm even when they still have reservations about filing a lawsuit.
We are not just an answering service. We will work with you to build lasting relationships and deliver actual clients, not just leads.
ICE utilizes industry-leading technology so you can trust that common human errors will not derail a potential client lead. We understand the finesse that can be required in converting talcum powder victims into actual clients and will take a very relaxed, but focused approach.
Why Choose ICE?
The leadership behind ICE includes some of the best intake minds in the marketplace. We have many years of technological experience, fine-tuned for the legal profession, that can be used to increase your profitability.
Gary P. Falkowitz improved intake practices for law firms across the United States as the Principal Consultant at Maximum Intake Consulting. He also served as a Managing Attorney for one of the largest personal injury law firms in the nation.
Chris O’Brien uses his company’s software, Captorra, the industry’s most prominent case intake and lead conversion software, to identify and implement intake best practices. He has 15 years of plaintiff law firm business process experience.
Matt Kelley has over two decades of legal technology experience. Denny Newberry has more than 10 years of experience in sales and marketing leadership.
Areas of Talcum Powder Retention Campaigns We Handle
ICE can provide you with a wide array of valuable services that include the following:
- Overflow Call Handling — One of the biggest advantages of working with ICE is that we can be your backup if all the phone lines at your law firm are busy. Instead of getting a busy signal, a person contacting your law firm will instead be connected to one of your agents, who can begin the intake process.
- Web lead follow-up — It is likely that your current website has a basic contact form that enables a person to enter their personal contact information and briefly describe their case. Many talcum powder victims are likely to fill out several of these forms after visiting multiple law firm websites, and it can often be the firm that responds first will ultimately land the client. With ICE we can immediately respond the moment a person submits their contact form.
- Live Call Transfer — You will always risk losing a phone call the moment you place a person on hold, so ICE can help you avoid that problem by always having calls transmitted to live agents as soon as possible. Such a feature is an immeasurable benefit to law firms where phone lines are always busy with calls and it may be difficult to quickly answer urgent calls.
- Follow up on your internet chats — Talcum powder victims will use the free online chat services of law firm websites to get answers to basic questions. While it is nice to provide valuable information to these people, ICE knows how to use a web chat session to transition into a meaningful discussion about legal representation. We can help convert website visitors into actual clients.
- Ability to schedule sign-ups for qualified cases — ICE understands that aggressively pursuing sign-ups comes with consequences that can often include a talcum powder victim deciding to work with a different law firm. We understand that some people need time and space to feel comfortable before moving forward with their legal case, and our agents can help people take the necessary steps when they are truly ready to do so.
- Follow up on missed calls/hang-ups — If a talcum powder victim calls your law firm and simply hangs up when their call is not answered within a certain number of rings, you will not have to worry about that call being completely missed with [firm-name]. We have the ability to promptly call people back, and our experience has shown that doing so immediately creates an impression with people that their cases are important to your firm and greatly increases the chances of them becoming clients.
- Ability to sign claimants on behalf of your firm — ICE is able to secure clients through our electronic signing technology. We do far more than generate leads, as we can often get clients to take the next steps soon after we begin speaking to them.
- Follow up on leads that the firm gave up on (“lost leads”) — There are many leads that law firms have to give up on because of numerous issues, but ICE knows how to resurrect seemingly lost leads. We know how to reconnect with people and then provide important updates that can demonstrate why your firm is capable of handling their case. The personalized attention we provide goes a long way in retaining many clients.
With ICE, you will benefit from the ICE Active Lead Program that gives you daily reporting. Our agents can follow up as frequently as you desire and can do so for extended periods of time.
In addition to handling phone calls and online messages from talcum powder victims, we assist with a number of other online and technical concerns. ICE will work to help your law firm have the most efficient website possible.
ICE prides itself on its transparency, which allows you access to every single phone call we handle for your law firm. You also get to choose which parts of intake conversion you want us to handle, and we will always work to create meaningful connections with talcum powder victims who are often dealing with significant amounts of stress and confusion.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Talcum Powder Retention Campaigns
What products contain talcum powder?
Talc is found in a number of household products, including baby powders and lotions, adult lotions, deodorants, female hygiene products, female cosmetic products such as foundation and eyeshadow, shampoo, conditioner, and other shower products, and household cleaning supplies.
Name-brand products containing talc include Johnson’s® Baby Powder, Shower to Shower Body Powder, Gold Bond Body Powder, Nivea Pure Talc, Estee Lauder Body Powder, and Summer’s Eve Body Powder. You can view a longer list of specific products containing talc on the household products database of the United States Department of Health & Human Services.
What are common symptoms of ovarian cancer?
The most common symptoms of ovarian cancer include, but are not limited to abdominal bloating or swelling, quickly feeling full when eating, weight loss, discomfort in the pelvis area, changes in bowel habits such as constipation, and a frequent need to urinate.
How successful have talcum powder lawsuits been?
Talcum powder lawsuits across the country have already resulted in a number of significant awards. In February 2016, USA Today reported that a St. Louis jury ordered Johnson & Johnson to pay $72 million to the family of an Alabama woman who died from ovarian cancer caused by using the company’s talc-based baby powder.
In May 2016, Reuters reported that a Missouri state jury awarded a woman $5 million in compensatory damages and $50 million in punitive damages after her use of Johnson & Johnson talc-powder products for feminine hygiene caused her to develop ovarian cancer.
In October 2016, CNBC reported that another St. Louis jury awarded a California woman more than $70 million in her lawsuit alleging that years of using Johnson & Johnson’s baby powder caused her ovarian cancer.
In May 2017, NBC News reported that yet another St. Louis jury awarded a Virginia woman $110.5 million after her use of Johnson & Johnson’s baby powder caused ovarian cancer.
Contact a Talcum Powder Campaign Lead Retention and Follow-up Service
If your law firm is struggling with a talcum powder retention campaign, get yourself real help immediately so you can make sure that your firm is as efficient as it should to be. Contact ICE at 855-WITH-ICE today.
We understand that intake is the sales arm of your law firm and we know how to help you get a maximum return on your investment. Call 855-WITH-ICE or contact us online today to begin discussing your unique needs.